External representative for information security
More security for your company
An external Chief Information Security Officer offers access to expertise that can be used by SMEs and larger companies alike. The Chief Information Security Officer already has an established procedure for planning data and information security. Accordingly, companies receive a complete service, which can also include the planning of an information security management system (ISMS) and a customised risk analysis (or cover sub-areas of an ISMS).
External Chief Information Security Officer
Confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data and information thanks to correctly applied security processes.
The external CISO assumes planning, implementation, coordination and control tasks for all information security measures and advises on all data protection and cyber security issues. This professional support is provided at a strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Development of a cyber security strategy
- Establishment and management of the security organisation
- Establishment and development of an information security management system (ISMS)
- Establishment and operation of asset and risk management
- Development and adaptation of guidelines and process descriptions on information security topics
- Organisation and implementation of training and awareness campaigns
- Organisation and implementation of internal audits of the company-wide information security organisation
Promoting safe behavior throughout the company
Raising awareness of cyber security and risk management - with a focus on the human factor. Our award-winning platform trains safe behavior in the digital space and thus reduces security risks for people. Fully automated, entertaining and based on learning psychology.